SUNsational Travel Tips
I LOVE to travel, but unfortunately
I do not get to travel as much as I
would like to!
If I ever win the lottery,
I will spend a LOT more time
I love the feeling of being footloose & fancy free!
I love meeting new people and
Take a look today's getaway picture
then check out below for some of my favorite
trips for scoring good deals!
1. Narrow down your places of interests
2. Search the many travel websites for hotels
that meet your requirements.
3. When you find a hotel/resort do visit
Trip advisor to check out recent reviews.
Do keep in mind that there are always going to be people that will
write a bad review because they will NEVER be happy with anyplace.
4. Focus on the things that are your main concerns when you stay at a hotel.
Examples-cleanliness, food & location.
5. Visit the travel websites for the best prices
6. Unless you are sure that the price is the best possible price OR
it is one of the last rooms, wait a few days to book the hotel.
That way you can keep your eye the price & you won't feel guilty about
paying what you are paying.
7. After you have booked your trip, do take time each day to
dream of your upcoming trip!
A few of my favorite travel sites that I have used & not been disappointed with are: